Happy holidays and best wishes for a prosperous new year!
For your end-of-year reading list, here is a summary of the most popular big data articles from 2016 per our social media followers:
- Modernizing Your Big Data Architecture: Key Considerations for Success
- Big Data and The Cloud: A Match Made in Heaven (Datafloq)
- The Well-Managed Data Lake: A Strong Foundation for Data Science
- How Big Data is Driving the Consumerization of Healthcare (US News & World Report)
- Is Metadata Management Really That Hard In Hadoop?
- Top-10 Blog Posts from Rock Star Data Scientists (Data Science Central)
- Chlorine for Your Data Swamp: 4 Key areas for Automation
- 10 Ways Big Data is Changing How Startups Invest in Marketing (Tech Cocktail)
- Building a Data Lake - Implementation Checklist for Success
- Do Your Big Data Analytics Measure Or Predict? (7wData)
We enjoy compiling and sharing the latest news in big data with you.
About the Author
Kelly Schupp is Vice President of Marketing for Zaloni. Kelly has 20 years of experience in the enterprise software and technology industry. She has held a variety of global marketing leadership roles, and previously worked at IBM, Micromuse and Porter Novelli. Kelly serves as Zaloni’s brand steward and is deeply passionate about the impact of data-driven marketing.More Content by Kelly Hopkins Schupp