Happy holidays and best wishes for a prosperous new year!
For your end-of-year reading list, here is a summary of the most popular big data articles from 2016 per our social media followers:
- Modernizing Your Big Data Architecture: Key Considerations for Success
- Big Data and The Cloud: A Match Made in Heaven (Datafloq)
- The Well-Managed Data Lake: A Strong Foundation for Data Science
- How Big Data is Driving the Consumerization of Healthcare (US News & World Report)
- Is Metadata Management Really That Hard In Hadoop?
- Top-10 Blog Posts from Rock Star Data Scientists (Data Science Central)
- Chlorine for Your Data Swamp: 4 Key areas for Automation
- 10 Ways Big Data is Changing How Startups Invest in Marketing (Tech Cocktail)
- Building a Data Lake - Implementation Checklist for Success
- Do Your Big Data Analytics Measure Or Predict? (7wData)
We enjoy compiling and sharing the latest news in big data with you.
About the AuthorMore Content by Kelly Hopkins Schupp